[odb-users] GCC Headers on MacOS X

Lukas Obermann obermann.lukas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 03:27:54 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,

thank you for the feedback. I have to admit that I was expecting that it
will not be that easy :)

I will try now to use the pre-built odb for windows, mac and linux and will
have to see if I need to compile it myself for ARM and Android, but at
least there I will have easier control over the gcc in the cross-compile
environment (I hope ;) )

Unfortunately for Mac I can not use homebrew or macports atm.

Thanks for now, I may get back later if needed ;)

Lukas

Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> schrieb am Do., 22. Sep. 2016 um
03:18 Uhr: