[odb-users] Can I pass a customized filter function to ODB?

Michaël Martín Moro michael at unetresgrossebite.com
Tue Oct 18 11:44:49 EDT 2016

Hi Albert,

I might be able to speed this up a little !

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by recurrence event, but anything you can
do with a WHERE clause in SQL, you should be able to do with ODB.

ODB queries can also be concatenated with good old strings. For instance, in
order to use postgres' array operators, I do something that basically sums up
to this:

    query<MyObject>::my_field + "@>" + "'{1,2,3}'::int[]"

Now, if you're also wondering about how to use custom columns, this part of
the documentation should be what you're looking for:
http://www.codesynthesis.com/products/odb/doc/manual.xhtml#2.7

Hope that helps, and good luck with your work !