[odb-users] Outdated prebuilt compiler

Михаил Комаров s02130359 at stud.cs.msu.ru
Mon Nov 21 20:50:57 EST 2016

Hello!

I’ve been playing around with prebuilt ODB compiler version 2.4.0 for Mac and suddenly faced an error which may be connected with the following thread: http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2015-April/002517.html <http://www.codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2015-April/002517.html>

Well, I would like to ask to build 2.5.0-a10 version of the ODB compiler for Mac to check my suggestions. Building a cross-compiling gcc toolchain is not such a quick stuff to do.

I’ve found lots of requests to build some version for some platform in this mailing list. Maybe I could help somehow with creating public available builds for every release (minor or major)?

Mikhail Komarov
s02130359 at stud.cs.msu.ru