[odb-users] Improved cmake support

Charles Barto bartoc at umich.edu
Fri Nov 18 18:47:43 EST 2016

Hello,

As part of my effort to add ODB to the vcpkg packaging system I created a
CMakeLists file to build ODB. I hear rumbling that there are others
interested in this so I'm sending a link to the mailing list

It also has support for a CMakeConfig file to help find the libraries
(although not the compiler as of yet).

I'm thinking of trying to get something like AUTOMOC working for ODB but
I'm not sure if that can be done without modifying cmake's source.

Anyway here's a link to the lists file for anyone interested
https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg/blob/master/ports/libodb/CMakeLists.txt

Cheers,
Charlie Barto