AW: [odb-users] Problem with session cache and weak_ptr

Marcel Nehring mne at qosmotec.com
Tue May 31 11:36:30 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,

sorry for so many questions about this topic but it is causing a lot of trouble and confusion here.

If the object a lazy_weak_ptr points to expires, is the state of the pointer still loaded or will it change to unloaded? I.e. if I have a valid pointer to a persistent object, and the pointer expires, will loaded() return true (so that it become effectively a NULL pointer to a transient object) or will it return false (so that it effectively becomes an unloaded pointer to a persistent object)?

Regards,
Marcel