[odb-users] odb::timeout on sqlite

Hales, Steve Steve.Hales at garmin.com
Mon May 23 18:25:23 EDT 2016

My team is developing an iOS app using ODB 2.4.0 on a sqlite3 database. Our app has a number of background processes that access the database from multiple threads. Occasionally, our app receives an odb::timeout exception. I looked in the ODB code and found that this exception might be thrown as a result of a SQLITE_LOCKED or SQLITE_BUSY error. It is my limited understanding that this may be caused by multithreaded access to the database. Can you provide any guidance on how to debug this problem?

Thanks,
Steve

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be Garmin confidential and/or Garmin legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.