[odb-users] Object loading view defined in a separate file: object_statements is not being instantiated

Aarón Bueno Villares abv150ci at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:18:45 EDT 2016

Don't worry. I don't think I'll apply any patch or rebuild the libs,
because I've installed it in some computers.

I have solved it comparing a "working" generated-file with my not-working
view-only file, and the only thing I had to do was to add the following ODB
compiler option when generating the view-only file:

    --hxx-prologue "\#include <odb/mysql/simple-object-statements.hxx>"

Thanks,