[odb-users] Inverse pragma statement issue (circular relationship)

Alain-Serge Nagni asnagni at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 11:52:47 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,  As explained in the previous emails, the problem is fixed. And it's working. The polymorphism doesn't work for the inverse pragma. So we just changed the data type and things are back on track.
 As stated in the previous emails and as you noticed we have lot of files and module/libraries involved, so cleaning up all these files to have it compile for you will take time. Since we have it working, we are all set. We send you these files to show you that there is nothing funky we did in terms of class definition. Anyway now it's working the way it is supposed to work.
  When I get a bit of time I will try your suggestion for the test case an update you on the results.
What we really like about this library is that it doesn't force you to change your classes signature or code in a certain way and that is a big plus for us. Great job.

Thank you for the help and talk to you soon,Alain-Serge

    On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 10:02 AM, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> wrote:

 Hi,

Alain-Serge Nagni <asnagni at yahoo.com> writes:

> I forgot to attached the base classes to my first reply.

There are still files included that I don't have (e.g., CSimpleMutex.hpp).
And that's exactly the reason I asked you to send a minimal test case that
reproduces the problem rather than to send the missing files!

Here is an example of an excellent test case:

http://codesynthesis.com/pipermail/odb-users/2016-March/003153.html

Can you come up with something like this?