[odb-users] Inverse pragma statement issue (circular relationship)

Alain-Serge Nagni asnagni at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 18:16:15 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,   Sure, I did attached the header files to this email (actually you have 4 files now because I did put the pragma in different files). For the build process, I'm using CMake, so this what I have:
1) For the first file: CMyContactMessages.hpp

odb -d sqlite --generate-query --generate-session --generate-schema --std c++14 --output-dir /home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/ConnexionBuild/ConnexionDb/source/odb_gen --hxx-suffix .hpp --ixx-suffix _inline.hpp --cxx-suffix .cpp --odb-file-suffix _odb -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/Common/Serializer/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/Common/Serializer/source/odb_gen -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/Common/Base/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Connexion/ConnexionDb/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/Common/MemoryPool/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/AbstractOs/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/SerializableMessages/SerializableTypes/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/units/include/scalar -I/usr/local/include ../include/CMyContact.hpp
1) For the second file: CMyContactMessages.hpp
odb -d sqlite --generate-query --generate-session --generate-schema --std c++14 --output-dir /home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/ConnexionBuild/ConnexionDb/source/odb_gen --hxx-suffix .hpp --ixx-suffix _inline.hpp --cxx-suffix .cpp --odb-file-suffix _odb -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/Common/Serializer/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/Common/Serializer/source/odb_gen -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/Common/Base/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Connexion/ConnexionDb/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/Common/MemoryPool/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/AbstractOs/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/SerializableMessages/SerializableTypes/include -I/home/asnagni/Projects/LinuxPlatform/systemApps/Framework/units/include/scalar -I/usr/local/include ../include/CMyContactMessages.hpp

Please let me know if you need any additional information.
Thank you,Alain-Serge

    On Monday, March 28, 2016 11:14 AM, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> wrote:

 Hi Alain-Serge,

Alain-SergeNagni <asnagni at yahoo.com> writes:

> error:  . ')'  expected at the end of db pragma inverse

This error looks very strange. So, yes, can you please send a small test
case (just the two headers and the command lines you use to compile them)
that reproduces this.

Thanks,