[odb-users] Making a static pointer transient doesn't work

Alain-SergeNagni asnagni at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 20:50:01 EDT 2016

Hi guys,
  I'm evaluating ODB and I'm trying to make a static pointer transient by using this ODB pragma tag in the class interface (the .hpp file):
           #pragma db transient

By doing so I have a compiler error:  db pragma 'transient' is not associated with a declaration

Any idea of what I'm doing wrong? I scanned the document and could not find a section dealing with static data members ( object or pointer to object). Maybe I miss it? Thank you for helping or directing me to the right section of the document .

Thank you,
Alain-Serge

Sent from my iPad