[odb-users] "threads-sqlite" test case takes an extraordinary long time to execute

Andrew Cunningham odb at a-cunningham.com
Fri Jul 15 13:39:12 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,
I realize chasing SQLite versions is a moving target but I think most of
your users will be on a version more current than 3.7.5 ( from 2011?)

Can you try with the latest version 3.13.0? I updated to that  version and
found no change in behavior from 3.12.

It does seems like a  complete hassle to find older versions of SQLite like
3.7.5.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/615213/where-can-one-find-source-archives-of-old-sqlite-versions

Andrew