[odb-users] Re: odb and gcc 6.0

MM finjulhich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:54:30 EDT 2016

On 12 February 2016 at 15:01, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Dave Johansen <davejohansen at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I just built several of the examples with sqlite and they ran just fine, so
>> I'm guessing that they must have resolved that issue in Fedora and things
>> appear to be working.
>
> Ok, that's good news. I am glad I didn't waste too much time chasing this.
>
> Boris

Just a little note that, while building odb with g++ (GCC) 6.1.1
20160621 (Red Hat 6.1.1-3) in c++11 mode, I got auto_ptr deprecated
warnings...
Perhaps there'll be work to change those occurrences, or perhaps
that's already been done and I am missing to add another flag, I just
thought to mention it.

Rds,
MM