[odb-users] How to change the join type of relations in a view

علی دانش adanesh at noornet.net
Sun Jul 3 08:49:39 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,

I had read the manual before, but I hadn't found the answer. I read it again, but I didn't find the answer!
If you meant Section '10.1 Object Views' (page 149), I did it and it only chnaged the first join type to 'inner', but there are two join types and I want to change both of them.

Part of the generated query in '*-odb.cxx' file is like this:
    r += "FROM \"TagIndex\"";

    r += " INNER JOIN \"SubjectIndex_tags\" ON";
    r += "\"SubjectIndex_tags\".\"value\"=\"TagIndex\".\"id\"";

    r += " LEFT JOIN \"SubjectIndex\" ON";
    r += "\"SubjectIndex_tags\".\"object_id\"=\"SubjectIndex\".\"id\"";

For full detail of my question, please refer to my first post.
If I'm wrong, please tell me which page of the manual explains how to change it.

Thanks,
Ali