AW: [odb-users] Warnings in Visual Studio 2015

Marcel Nehring mne at qosmotec.com
Tue Jan 19 10:10:04 EST 2016

Hi Boris,

> I did some research[1] and apparently in VS 2015 std::exception is no longer exported. Can you add the following two lines at the end of libodb/odb/compilers/vc/pre.hxx and see if that helps

I used your pragma to disable the warning and it is gone. The comment, however, looks a bit odd since it mentions a different warning.

Regarding the linker warning I now think it was my bad. I was building a static library which was linking to both odb.lib and odb-oracle.lib. That's what caused the problem. I now postpone specifying against what to link until actually linking together the final binary and the warning is gone. Thanks for your hints and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Marcel