[odb-users] query_one assertion fail since postgres update

Michael Martín Moro sexymimi64 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 10:07:53 EST 2016

Greetings,
I'm running Archlinux here, and recently we've had an update of Postgresql
(the current version is 9.5.1).
There seems to be an issue with this new version and odb's `query_one`
method. Everything else works fine, afaik, but each use of `query_one` in
my application fails an assertion when I use 9.5.1 libs and database.

I can perhaps help in fixing this issue, but I have no idea if it's already
been reported (Archlinux made the update a few days ago already).

The failing assertion is the following:

/usr/include/odb/result.txx:36: bool odb::result<T>::one(T&) [with T =
User]: Assertion `++i == end ()' failed.

I've recompiled everything from scratch (both odb's libs and my own). If
this is news to you, I can later work on providing some test cases to
reproduce the issue (if you even need those to reproduce the issue).

Cheers,
--
*Michaël Martín Moro*