[odb-users] ODB plugin error when executing

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Feb 5 08:30:26 EST 2016

Hi Sverre,

Sverre Eplov <sverre at awion.dk> writes:

> When I try to use odb on the “person.h” file from odb sample code, I get:
>
> g++-5: internal compiler error: Abort trap: 6 (program cc1plus)

I don't know. There is just so many things that go wrong these days on Mac
OS, that I honestly don't have the resources to try and track it down. See
here for some details:

http://www.codesynthesis.com/products/odb/doc/install-macosx.xhtml

How about I package a pre-release of ODB from the current master using
our "release procedures"? You can then try that.

I know this is not as good as being able to pull the latest any time
you feel like, but that's the best we can do for now. Hopefully, not
for long, thought:

https://build2.org