[odb-users] Re: how to support inheritance with odb

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Feb 2 08:40:16 EST 2016

Hi Barry,

Barry Li <barry.li at ringcentral.com> writes:

> hi ,
> SOS !!!!!
> can you help me ? we face a big issue with odd.

A couple of points:

1. Don't send any images to the mailing list. See posting guidelines
   for details: http://codesynthesis.com/support/posting-guidelines.xhtml

2. Take the time to check your email for mistakes. If you don't have time
   for this simple courtesy, why do you expect someone to have time to
   answer your questions? The tool is called ODB, not 'odd'.

3. Finally, check the manual if the question you are asking is already
   answered there. In this particular case, Chapter 8, "Inheritance".