[odb-users] Sections in view's result causes exception

Lukas Obermann obermann.lukas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 06:09:11 EST 2016

Hi Boris,

I am trying to provide you with a sample, but running into some strange issues with the sample the last days.

I have upload the code here: https://github.com/lobermann/odb_section_sample <https://github.com/lobermann/odb_section_sample>

So, using the same cmake files and basically the same code as in the project, I am getting exceptions when trying to run it on MacOS and Linux.

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'odb::unknown_schema'
  what():  unknown database schema ''
Aborted

It is using following odb command:
/usr/bin/odb --multi-database dynamic -d sqlite -d mysql -d common --generate-query --generate-session --generate-schema --generate-prepared --std c++11 --schema-format embedded --output-dir /root/devel/odbSectionsSample/linux_build/odb_gen --hxx-suffix .h --ixx-suffix _inline.h --cxx-suffix .cpp --odb-file-suffix sqlite:_odb_sqlite --odb-file-suffix mysql:_odb_mysql --odb-file-suffix common:_odb -I/usr/local/include ODBData.h

I am pretty much out of ideas now why this is happening on the sample. I see the schema code in the generated files with a empty name, as it should be.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Lukas