[odb-users] Sections in view's result causes exception

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Wed Dec 14 11:48:42 EST 2016

Hi Lukas,

Lukas Obermann <obermann.lukas at gmail.com> writes:

>   m_cdb.getDB()->load(*(i->data), i->data->section_container);

Can you try to "unpack" it like this and see what happens:

std::shared_ptr<ODBData> d (i->data);

assert (d != nullptr);

m_cdb.getDB()->load (*d, d->section_container);

> As the sections work without issues on other parts where I do not use
> Views I assume that this has something to do with the View.

I don't see how the view can affect it. My only guess is that i->data
is NULL and you get the exception a second before getting a segfault ;-).