[odb-users] Custom ODB compiler build rule on OSX

Alexandre Pretyman alexandre.pretyman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 21:59:52 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,

Pretty cool effort! I have not found a odb example which runs the odb
compiler on a project's headers, so please announce it to the list when
there one. [ as constructive feedback, I found hard to find the version of
libpq which is available in your repository ].

I'm not a biggest fan of CMake, but I don't see it going away any time soon
:-) I guess us CMakers will have to integrate build2.

All the best!

--
Alexandre Pretyman