[odb-users] Two namespace in one header file cause generationerror

Zhao Xiang xiang.zhao at gamegou.com
Wed Aug 24 20:53:44 EDT 2016

Hi Boris,

Thanks for your kind reply.

However it feels unreliable to use a pre release version in production. As far as I can tell, the current stable version, odb-2.4.0-i686-windows.zip, was released on 10-Feb-2015, which has been 18 months.

I'd be appreciated to have a new stable version of odb. It's a great ORM system for C++, I'm using it in my game server which supports thousands of online users every second.

Thanks

Zhao Xiang