[odb-users] Self join WHERE value IS NULL

Tom Stoffer tom at touchsurgery.com
Wed Aug 24 11:37:10 EDT 2016

Thanks for the reply Boris,

Please could you elaborate on your second suggestion. How would you go
about defining a view which checks for no related objects. Please note that
the object I am looking for is inverse, meaning it is not in the database.
So far as I have seen it is not possible to use inverse values in queries?

Maybe I have missed something.

Tom