[odb-users] Cannot cross compile libodb-sqlite for iOS

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Aug 15 06:04:05 EDT 2016

Hi Alain-Serge,

Alain-Serge Nagni <asnagni at yahoo.com> writes:

> configure: error: libsqlite3 is not found; consider using CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS
> to specify its location

I took a look at the config.log file (that you sent me off-list) and here
is what I saw:

clang: error: no such file or directory: '—Os'

Then looking at your configure command line:

> ./configure [...] CXXFLAGS="—Os -arch arm64 [...]

Notice that the dash before 'Os' looks like a Unicode n-dash, not the
standard 'minus' that is used with options. Try replacing it with '-'.