[odb-users] A lot dependent ODB header files are included when we include the header file "odb::lazy_shared_ptr"

Albert Gu albert.gu at ringcentral.com
Sun Aug 14 23:16:34 EDT 2016

Hi All,

     When we try to include <odb/lazy-ptr.hxx> to use template class odb::lazy_shared_ptr, it will cause a lot dependent ODB header files are included.
This will cause the compile time very slow.

     We would like to know is there any method to reduce this dependencies?

    We tried to forward the template class odd::lazy_shared_ptr in header and include <odb/lazy-ptr.hxx>  in cpp file, but it didn't compile well.

    Any comment is appreciated.

    Thanks a lot for your help.

-
Regards,