[odb-users] Failed to Build odb with Clang and libc++

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Tue Apr 19 10:09:13 EDT 2016

Hi Tony,

Tony Lin <tony.lin at ringcentral.com> writes:

> I checked config.log and it seems it still uses arm-linux-androideabi-g++
> not clang++ [...]. Can you please help take a look?

I don't mind helping but I would expect you to at least make an effort
to figure out what's going on. At the very beginning of config.log that
you sent you can see the command line you used to run configure. You can
clearly see, or rather not see, any CC or CXX options (unlike in the
command line that you quoted in your email). It took me 15 seconds to
spot this.