[odb-users] Drop table in schema migration

dieter.govaerts at bricsys.com dieter.govaerts at bricsys.com
Mon Apr 18 08:54:53 EDT 2016

Hello,

I would like to recreate a set of classes to include polymorphism using db migration. There is no need to maintain the data so I would just have increased the version, drop the tables, increase the version, recreate the classes with polymorphism. I see however no documented way to immediately drop the classes/tables from the db. Simply omitting the the header from the "odb --generate-schema-only --schema-format separate --at-once" command didn't work.

I'm working on a SQLite db with schema creation in C++.

Best regards,
Dieter Govaerts