[odb-users] making query with nested relationships

Michael Martín Moro sexymimi64 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 08:06:14 EDT 2016

Greetings,

I want to make a rather complex query, and I'm wondering how to put it in
ODB's terms.

I have these objects:

Event has one SubjectDetails
SubjectDetails has many StudentGroups
StudentGroup has a degree and course attributes.

I need to fetch all the Events who are related to StudentGroups with a
given degree and course attribute.

Basically, I would need something such as:
odb::pgsql::query<Event>::subject_details->student_group->degree == 1 &&
odb::pgsql::query<Event>::subject_details->student_group->course == 2

But I haven't found a way to write such requests yet. I'm not even sure
it's possible, even using Views. Maybe I'm not looking in the right
direction.

Any help with that would be very welcome.
--
*Michaël Martín Moro*
{ Epitech. Tek4 }