[odb-users] Re: libcutl repo not exported

MM finjulhich at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:57:54 EDT 2015

On 28 September 2015 at 19:10, MM <finjulhich at gmail.com> wrote:

> fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported:
> /odb/libcutl/libcutl.git
>
> I am trying to build the odb compiler from git rather than from distrib
> (tar file) by reading the INSTALL-GIT. libcutl is required (version 1.9.0)
> but I have only 1.8.3 on my fedora.
>
> Rds,

I managed to install libcutl 1.9 through fedora copr. I have the 'build'
and 'cli' installed in /usr/local/ and all the other deps specififed in
INSTALL and INSTALL-GIT.

I now follow INSTALL-GIT and just do a make inside the odb directory. It
seems this file options.hxx is not generated, even

odb/odb/odb.cxx:38:27: fatal error: odb/options.hxx: No such file or
directory

so I just ran

  cli options.cli

myself, but then that fails: