[odb-users] custom relationship containers?

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Wed Sep 23 11:51:41 EDT 2015

hello,

after having successfully introduced my own custom container class by
implementing the appropriate value_trais template, I would now like to also use
this container in relationships (i.e. the container holds shared_ptrs to a
mapped class). However, I am getting the meanwhile well-known error

error: unable to map C++ type '::FlexisBase::SharedPtrVectorProperty<
::flexis_data::Recording >' used in data member 'recordings' to a SQLite
database type
info: use '#pragma db type' to specify the database type

just to make sure: is it possible to use custom containers in relationships?
What might I be doing wrong?

thanks,
Christian