[odb-users] multi-file schema?

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Mon Sep 21 11:32:33 EDT 2015

> Take a look also at the 'definition' pragma (Section 4.1.11). Probably
> a more appropriate mechanism in this case.

the docs here talk about "value types", but I have a fully mapped class that
resides in the library

> What *exactly* happens? You specified '--schema-format separate' which
> means the schema should be generated into a separate file, in your
> case, main-h-schema.cxx. Is this file not geneated? Is it generated
> but doesn't contain the schema?

it doesn't matter what schema-format I choose. There are no CREATE TABLE
statements anywhere for the mapped library class, although there is support code
that refers to it in the generated C++ files.

chris