[odb-users] include issues and unknown class errors on many-to-one relationships

Sean Clarke sean.clarke at sec-consulting.co.uk
Mon Sep 14 14:42:21 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,
   yes, I did - but I either get these errors or recursion include errors.
I'll keep at it and try some things, it is probably conflicting with my
pragma once guards - maybe I'll switch to the standard guards and put the
include (with #ifdef ODB_COMPILER) outside of that.

Regards
Sean Clarke
SEC Consulting Limited
Phone: +44 (0)23 8040 5599