[odb-users] Inverse pragma using composite value types

Markus Klemm markus at markusklemm.net
Tue Sep 8 10:50:37 EDT 2015

Good day Boris,

so I guess support for views is not intented either?! Because
#pragma db view object(measurement_parameter) object(measurement_set:measurement_parameter::measurement_parameter_key. measurement_set_id)
which is what I'm guessing would be the right prgma for a object view, is not working due a missing query conversion.

I wouldn't call it "half an object id" but rather "natural key" (instead of a surrogate key).

Regards

Markus Klemm