[odb-users] Building ODB compiler on Centos 6.7

Dave Johansen davejohansen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 23:54:34 EDT 2015

It sounds like you got it working, but the hope of COPR repos is that they
serve as a centralized location for things like this so that everyone can
share the testing and development benefits in a "semi-official" sort of
way. Basically, if you got a chance to try using the COPR repo, then it
would potentially benefit the community as a whole and hopefully prevent
other from having to jump through the hoops that you did.