[odb-users] odb persistence in a library / cross-model dependencies

Christian Sell christian at gsvitec.com
Fri Oct 2 15:17:03 EDT 2015

> you request database schema generation). And you have a pretty good
> control over for which classes the schema is generated.

umh, what control do I have? All I know about is schema_catalog::create_schema,
where tables for all classes from one model (identified by the name passed to
the odb --schema-name option) are created. Since I have to pass in the
lib_pragmas.h file to compile my application class, those get re-created as
well. Not good.

> 3. And don't generate its schema in the versioned subset.

how, other than by editing the generated database schema creation code?

thanks,
Christian