[odb-users] Re: libcutl repo not exported

MM finjulhich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:59:52 EST 2015

On 30 November 2015 at 14:34, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> MM <finjulhich at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > If I press Enter which therefore means 'y', it doesn't ask me for where
> is
> > 'cli'. I finish with all the questions (I take defaults for all), and
> then
> > the above error happens.
>
> Ok, I managed to reproduce and fix this. Can you pull and try again?
> And thanks for sticking around to figure this out!
>
> Boris

I messed up my install quite a bit. I'll restart from scratch now.

Would you be able to bear with me step by step because I found it extremely
difficult:-)
Starting from scratch: I have fedora 23 and have no odb rpm installed, only
libcutl:

libcutl-1.9.0-5.fc23.x86_64   (/usr/lib64/libcutl-1.9.so
 /usr/share/doc/libcutl )
libcutl-devel-1.9.0-5.fc23.x86_64 (files
under /usr/include/cutl, /usr/lib64/libcutl.so
 and /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/libcutl.pc)

and

bash-4.3.42-1.fc23.x86_64
make-4.0-5.1.fc23.x86_64
m4-1.4.17-8.fc23.x86_64
sed-4.2.2-11.fc23.x86_64
autogen-5.18.6-1.fc23.x86_64
libtool-2.4.6-5.fc23.x86_64
shtool-2.0.8-16.fc23.noarch
automake-1.15-4.fc23.noarch
autoconf-2.69-21.fc23.noarch
tofrodos-1.7.13-5.fc23.x86_64

in ~/srcs/codesynthesis, I do:

git clone http://scm.codesynthesis.com/xxxx

for the following:

   1. build/build.git
   2. cli/cli.git
   3. odb/odb.git
   4. odb/libodb.git
   5. odb/libodb-sqlite.git
   6. odb/libodb-boost.git

I assume the deps are such that 1 and 2 have to be build / installed, and
then proceed with 3 onwards.

What do I do next? Please only 1 step at a time :-)

Thanks

MM