[odb-users] Is running odb really a build-time task?

Per Edin info at peredin.com
Wed Mar 25 10:06:26 EDT 2015

At first I did not include the ODB-generated C++ source code in my repository.

When schema versioning was introduced I realized that the changelog
(which was placed in the build directory) must be stored in the
repository. And if the changelog goes into the repository then so do
all other files generated at the same time.

It also made my CMakeLists.txt-files much cleaner, keeping it simple. ;-)

/Per