[odb-users] Option -x ignored in profile.options file

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 03:44:48 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,

On 24 mars 2015 at 16:15:40, Boris Kolpackov (boris at codesynthesis.com(mailto:boris at codesynthesis.com)) wrote:

> Add the Qt paths to the default.options file in the ODB package.
> Strictly speaking, someone may want to include Qt headers into
> their ODB-compiled files without enabling the Qt profile. There
> is no reason why this shouldn't be possible.

As I said, it’s the qt package which writes the Qt headers to the default.options
But if you install the libodb-qt without the odb compiler, libodb-qt will have nowhere to write, right?

What about creating this file (or appending corresponding conf) for every libodb-* even if odb isn’t installed? I think it may be better than nothing ^
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Directeur-Gérant de Eolis-Software, société de services informatiques.

GPG: 5675-62BA (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
-> Si vous n'utilisez pas GPG mais souhaitez quand même m’envoyer un e-mail chiffré: (https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA).