[odb-users] Re: Homebrew package 2.4.0

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 03:26:07 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,

On 24 mars 2015 at 16:12:49, Boris Kolpackov (boris at codesynthesis.com(mailto:boris at codesynthesis.com)) wrote:

> Dealing with Mac OS has been a royal pain and a giant waste of my time.
> It is worse than Windows. I am serious. So I am very reluctant to advertise any way
> to use ODB on Mac OS other than the official binary that I have
> tested. So I think we will need to wait and see.

I agree, at the beginning, Yosemite was on beta and I wasn’t aware of some issues. I was also less experimented using different C++ standard libs (usually, either I dev in pure C, pure C++ or Qt, everything is automatically handled).

It’s not a problem for me to wait for more feedbacks and fix some things, but it’s hard to get feedbacks on something only mailing-list users will know. You’re also right, it’s a bad image if the homebrew package doesn’t work well.
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Directeur-Gérant de Eolis-Software, société de services informatiques.

GPG: 5675-62BA (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
-> Si vous n'utilisez pas GPG mais souhaitez quand même m’envoyer un e-mail chiffré: (https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA).