[odb-users] Re: ODB on Mac OS X (was: Homebrew package 2.4.0)

Per Edin info at peredin.com
Tue Mar 24 12:06:45 EDT 2015

Hi Adnan!

I will gladly try your homebrew packages. They weren't available when
I upgraded to ODB 2.4 and GCC 4.9. I'll get back to you as soon as I'm
done (which may take a day or two).

My main point was to tell Boris that I haven't experience any
non-trivial problems using ODB on Mac OS X (except compiling the
compiler with 4.9 that is, which was a minor problem for me). :)

/Per