[odb-users] Re: Homebrew package 2.4.0

Adnan RIHAN axel50397 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:53:43 EDT 2015

Hello !

After few days of work, it’s FINALLY THERE: The homebrew-odb tap !
(https://github.com/Max13/homebrew-odb(https://github.com/Max13/homebrew-odb/blob/master/README.md))

After few discussion about the package submission with the homebrew team (https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/pulls?utf8=✓&q=is%3Apr+author%3AMax13), the best was to make my own tap and push my packages on it directly.

First of all, READ the README. Then have fun, read issues, report issues, send your pull requests and else. And above all, please try them and send me your feedbacks please.

Thank you !

PS: Boris, if everything is OK, would you add it as “non-official” on the ODB download page?
--
Cordialement, Adnan RIHAN.
Directeur-Gérant de Eolis-Software, société de services informatiques.

GPG: 5675-62BA (https://keybase.io/max13/key.asc)
-> Si vous n'utilisez pas GPG mais souhaitez quand même m’envoyer un e-mail chiffré: (https://encrypt.to/0x567562BA).