[odb-users] one-to-one relationship with shared primary keys

Paul Harrison paul.harrison at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 11:20:15 EST 2015

Hi

I have several tables with the same primary key, and a one-to-one relationship between instances in the tables. I have been trying to find a way to be able to have the object for one the tables include shared pointers to the corresponding objects in the other tables without any extra columns being used as foreign keys, but have not been able to find a method of doing this with ODB - is there a trick that I am missing? The functionality I am looking for is similar to JPA @PrimaryKeyJoinColumn applied to a @OneToOne member if that helps to make it clearer what I would like.

Regards,
	Paul