[odb-users] Persisting objects after ID change

Erez Pics picserez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 03:57:37 EST 2015

Hi Boris,

Thanks, I will look into that :-)

Assuming, I am planning to use a generic query executer to perform
these updates,
I will pass the ODB object and it's old and new IDs and it will
execute a custom update query,
Is there a way to get from any ODB object it's table name and it's id field ?

Thank you very much for your help and support,
Erez.