[odb-users] ODB 2.4.0 released

Dave Johansen davejohansen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:51:59 EST 2015

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 2:58 AM, Boris Kolpackov <boris at codesynthesis.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Dave Johansen <davejohansen at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > For the Fedora users out there, it has been updated in rawhide and will
> be
> > available when Fedora 22 is released.
>
> That was fast, thanks, Dave!
>
> I guess the hard question is what to do with RHELs. I.e., how can we
> provide 2.4.0 packages for them. Any chance we con convince them to
> let us upgrade them in EPEL under the pretext that it is still a young
> and rapidly developing project ;-)?

Right now the update policy for EPEL seems to be "whatever the packager is
willing to maintain", so I could probably get away with it, but I think the
better solution is to just use a "Fedorapeople Repo" (
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedorapeople_Repos ). I hard started working
on this but just never got around to finishing it. Hopefully, I'll be able
to wrap it up here in the not too distant future.