[odb-users] virtual data member and odb::nullable

dieter.govaerts at bricsys.com dieter.govaerts at bricsys.com
Sat Feb 7 04:56:30 EST 2015

Hallo,

It seems that I can't declare a virtual datamember that is an odb::nullable. The odb compiler shows the following error:

error: name 'odb::nullable' in db pragma virtual does not refer to a type

I'm using a 'pimpl' design with virtual datamembers. The virtual datamember declaration is as follows:

#pragma db member(variable_layer) virtual(odb::nullable<unsigned char>) access(this.impl_->m_variable_layer)

How can I solve this? I need to be able to determine the NULL value.

Thanks.

Dieter Govaerts