[odb-users] How to build a schemaa with many .hxx files (one by class)

David Pineda dahalpi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 10:25:27 EST 2015

Hello Boris.
Thanks for your advice.

First, my file struct directory it's like:

├── esquema_sge.hxx
└── tablas
    ├── evento.hxx
    ├── lugar_evento.hxx
    └── persona.hxx

I've tried different ways to do that, before your message i used
'definition' in esquema_sge.hxx
like:

..after #pragma model version ...

<code>
//Includes clases
#include "tablas/evento.hxx"
#pragma db value(evento) definition

#include "tablas/persona.hxx"
#pragma db value(persona) definition
</code>

The files by table are in folder 'tables'

Then the ODB compiler works fine (fiveme the right sql), but the g++
compiler

'g++  -std=c++11 -c esquema_sge-odb.cxx'  give me a lot of errors

file:compile_error.log

So then i've tried with a test files (more simple, whitout foreign keys)
the  '--at-once'  option:

"shell$ odb --std c++11  -I tablas -d pgsql --generate-query
--schema-format sql --generate-schema --at-once --input-name sge_cc
esquema_sge.hxx "tablas/evento.hxx" "tablas/persona.hxx" "

Works fine and give me the correct sql, but when i compile....

Give fatal error on includes to tables --> edit mannually and add the path
'tablas'

 #include "evento.hxx" --->  #include "tablas/evento.hxx"

Then i recompile again and give me some errors... see on 'test_error.log'

test files:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Hidt_-CHDHQW9wVGpNN3cxS1E/view?usp=sharing
error logs:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Hidt_-CHDHZEF5Vzd2T3k2T28/view?usp=sharing