回复: [odb-users] 转发:Can not use prepare SQL statement via MySQL Proxy by using ODB framework?

研发-陈军 2754830779 at qq.com
Fri Aug 28 03:20:06 EDT 2015

Hi Boris,

Thank you for your kindly reply.

We have found another way to fix this issue temporary. We have moved the function of "mysql_stmt_prepare"  from the function statement::init to statement::execute, then comment out "mysql_stmt_reset" in the execute() function. So we don't know, are there any potential issues  of these changes?

We have done some unit testings of this, and it works well. I have attached the file which modified by me. Please correct me, if possible.

PS:we have added some log4cpp functions to trace the execute sql script, please ignore them.

Thanks,
Ken