[odb-users] 转发:Can not use prepare SQL statement via MySQL Proxy by using ODB framework?

研发-陈军 2754830779 at qq.com
Wed Aug 26 23:18:14 EDT 2015

发件人: "2754830779";<2754830779 at qq.com>;
发送时间: 2015年8月25日(星期二) 晚上6:54
收件人: "mailman"<mailman at codesynthesis.com>;

主题: Can not use prepare SQL statement via MySQL Proxy by using ODB framework?

Hi someone,

Could someone help me out!!!

I have some problems while using the ODB framework in our production environment. Bellowing is application's architecture.

Bellowing were the errors when the application was running:
1、1243 (HY000): Unknown prepared statement handler (3) given to mysqld_stmt_reset.
2、1210 (HY000).

We have tried doing some googling on this, then got the answers which means that "The MySQL Proxy does not support the prepare SQL statement".
So do you guys have found this issue before, or there is an other way to use the SQL statement directly instead of using prepare SQL statement via ODB framework?

Waiting for yours reply.

Thanks & Regards.

Ken Chen
mail: 2754830779 at qq.com