[odb-users] Compile error with static multi DB and lazy_weak_ptr

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Fri Aug 14 05:32:09 EDT 2015

Hi Beni,

Beni Urech <benjamin.urech at bfh.ch> writes:

> The problem seems to be the the relations with odb::lazy_weak_ptr we
> use. When we replace them with lazy_shared_ptr, the generated files
> compile.

Yes, this is a bug. The current implementation of lock() looses the
actual database type. This is not a problem unless static multi-
database support is used. I've fixed it and you should be able to
apply the patch to libodb-2.4.0:

http://scm.codesynthesis.com/?p=odb/libodb.git;a=commit;h=8ceee297981402eb5331f357b27ebfac11706ec4

Thanks for the report and the test case! Let me know if there are
any other issues.