[odb-users] using values in MySQL DB to create all objects

Loncar, Bob Bob.Loncar at halton.ca
Thu Apr 9 10:40:56 EDT 2015

Regards,

I want to use the DB for creating all the objects.  First I would manually populate the tables/columns in my DB based on what I need, then I would like to create all the objects from the DB to be used within my main() and then save any changes made to the objects during runtime back to the DB.  I have no need to create new objects in my code that will then persist in the DB.  My question is how to create a transaction that grabs all records within a table and create objects based on those records.

Regards,

Bob Loncar
SCADA Programmer
The Regional Municipality of Halton