[odb-users] ODB crashes: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'cutl::compiler::context::no_entry'

Boris Kolpackov boris at codesynthesis.com
Mon Apr 6 10:18:43 EDT 2015

Hi Alexis,

> I am not sure I posted everything which is needed to solve this, so don't
> hesitate to ask me more about my code.

Yes, I will need a complete set of headers that reproduce the problem
in order to try to figure out what's going on. Specifically, can you
try to create a minimal but complete set that triggers the error by
commenting out things that I not relevant (e.g., sha, json serialization.
etc). Once you have it, please send it to me (you can send it off-list
if you prefer).

Also, I assume you are using the latest version of ODB (2.4.0)?

Thanks,